British Dragon’s 100 mg Oxymethelone tabs called Oxydrol 100 were one of their first products to use their new square tab shape. Sadly sales wise they were a flop and British Dragon reverted to a more traditional 50 mg dosed tab a few months later.
- ProPharm sentencing press reports.
- Domestic UG lab operator busted after controlled delivery from China.
- Elite Fitness Pharma announces new packaging designs.
- >Ketogenic diet 'can reverse kidney failure' in mice with diabetes.
- Steroid bust yields Rogue Labs products.
- British man jailed for steroid supply.
- 84,052 hits