The picture above found on Steroidology of Global Hormone Compounds’ products. It appears the lab has been running since 2006 and was using product names stolen from other manufacturers rather than coming up with their own ( Nandrolic, Testenon etc). The products themselves don’t seem to have a very good reputation amongst users despite there being a set of lab tests in circulation showing them to be well overdosed.
- ProPharm sentencing press reports.
- Rumor : Owners of ProPharm busted in Operation Raw Deal / Juice Box sentenced.
- New book from famous steroid case attorney Rick Collins.
- Florida pain clinics owned by the George brothers raided but so far no charges filed.
- British man jailed for steroid supply.
- Icelandic customs does controlled delivery of pens filled with steroid powder.
- Repros claims Androxal works as well as the leading testosterone gel.
- 84,017 hits