The next day, officers at the San Ysidro border crossing referred a San Fernando man, 37, to a secondary inspection area. They found steroids taped to his thighs and hidden in his socks. In all, the man carried two different types of liquid injectable steroids, 100 tablets of another type, and 36 syringes. Steroids and syringes were seized and the man was assessed a $14,130 penalty for the illegal attempt.
- New doping scandal story about the 1984 LA Olympics.
- ProPharm sentencing press reports.
- New article on Larry Bigbie bust that went down in Jan 2006.
- March Pharmaceuticals manufacturer of Danabol DS claims all recent Body Research versions are fake.
- Major British steroid supplier jailed for seven years.
- 87,066 hits