MuscleMaster.com, Inc. and FDA notified consumers and healthcare professionals of the voluntary nationwide recall of all lots and expiration dates of the seventeen dietary supplements listed in the firm press release, sold between June 1, 2009 and November 17, 2009. FDA informed MuscleMaster.com that it believes that the recalled products contain ingredients that are steroids.
- ProPharm sentencing press reports.
- Domestic UG lab operator busted after controlled delivery from China.
- Elite Fitness Pharma announces new packaging designs.
- >Ketogenic diet 'can reverse kidney failure' in mice with diabetes.
- Steroid bust yields Rogue Labs products.
- British man jailed for steroid supply.
- 84,052 hits