MuscleMaster.com, Inc. and FDA notified consumers and healthcare professionals of the voluntary nationwide recall of all lots and expiration dates of the seventeen dietary supplements listed in the firm press release, sold between June 1, 2009 and November 17, 2009. FDA informed MuscleMaster.com that it believes that the recalled products contain ingredients that are steroids.
- Background info on Operation Roid Runner.
- ProPharm sentencing press reports.
- Silly anti-steroid propanganda story from Wales.
- Siberian gets five years for smuggling steroids from Thailand.
- Rumor : Owners of ProPharm busted in Operation Raw Deal / Juice Box sentenced.
- Correction officers charged with selling steroids.
- Large underground lab busted with steroid powders sent from Shanghai.
- 86,748 hits