Crystal Cox cheated in order to win Olympic gold. Crystal Cox finally admitted that she cheated by using steroids in the Olympics, and is now sure to be stripped of her gold medal. A medal that she cheated to gain, and then parlayed into more fame after the Olympics, will likely be taken away from Crystal Cox soon. It’s yet another black eye to the U.S. Olympics track and field team, and yet another competitor proving that they are a horrible role model. It’s good that Crystal Cox finally admitted that she needed steroids to make herself a good enough runner to compete, but she has again turned a disgruntled eye upon the world of track and field.
- Background info on Operation Roid Runner.
- ProPharm sentencing press reports.
- Silly anti-steroid propanganda story from Wales.
- Siberian gets five years for smuggling steroids from Thailand.
- Rumor : Owners of ProPharm busted in Operation Raw Deal / Juice Box sentenced.
- Correction officers charged with selling steroids.
- Large underground lab busted with steroid powders sent from Shanghai.
- 86,748 hits