Dealing a body blow to Indian medal hopes at the Commonwealth Games, six wrestlers, including Arjuna awardee Rajiv Tomar, and shot-putter Sourav Vij tested positive for methylhexaneamine, a nasal decongestant in the prohibited list of non-specified substances.
- ProPharm sentencing press reports.
- New book from famous steroid case attorney Rick Collins.
- Defendant in Canada's Operation Jellybean case changes plea to guilty for his role in conspiracy to traffic steroids.
- New study on Testosterone and Clomid in young men with type 2 diabetes.
- Ex-customs agent gets probation for import of steroids and hgh from China.
- Repros claims Androxal works as well as the leading testosterone gel.
- >Australia's Mr Bench pleads guilty and gets fined for steroids stash.
- 86,685 hits