Pakistan has suspended former Olympic runner Sumaira Zahoor for two years after she tested positive for steroids. Sports ministry spokesman Faik Ali said the 30-year-old Zahoor was given the suspension after appearing before a three-member committee of the national anti-doping body on Monday. Committee member Khalid Mehmood said Zahoor could appeal the ban. Zahoor competed in the 2004 Athens Olympics, but failed to advance out of her heat in the 1,500 meters. Pakistan will not compete in any of the track and field events at next month’s Commonwealth Games in New Delhi.
- ProPharm sentencing press reports.
- Rumor : Owners of ProPharm busted in Operation Raw Deal / Juice Box sentenced.
- New book from famous steroid case attorney Rick Collins.
- Florida pain clinics owned by the George brothers raided but so far no charges filed.
- British man jailed for steroid supply.
- Icelandic customs does controlled delivery of pens filled with steroid powder.
- Repros claims Androxal works as well as the leading testosterone gel.
- 84,017 hits