Assuming a conservative addressable market of just 350,000 men for Androxal for the treatment of secondary hypogonadism, the potential market size could be in excess of $700 million annually based on an annual treatment cost of $2,000 per patient. Meanwhile, the company anticipates capturing a large portion of the market given its oral treatment with no black box warnings, no partner risk, and no controlled substances.
- Australian soldier fined $1200 for steroids.
- Rumor : Owners of ProPharm busted in Operation Raw Deal / Juice Box sentenced.
- Background info on Operation Roid Runner.
- Kentucky trio pleads guilty to steroid charges.
- Former WWE wrestler Luther Reigns suffers a stroke, blames steroid use and painkillers.
- 84,282 hits