>Based on tesamorelin’s anabolic properties, the Company has chosen to pursue the development of its lead compound in muscle wasting in patients with COPD as its second indication. COPD is characterized by progressive airflow obstruction due to chronic bronchitis or emphysema leading in certain cases to muscle wasting, a decrease of muscle mass and deterioration in functionality. Previously, Theratechnologies completed a Phase 2 trial in stable ambulatory COPD patients which demonstrated a statistically significant increase in lean body mass. The Company intends to commence a second Phase 2 clinical study in the second half of 2011 to test different dosages of tesamorelin with a new formulation.
- New doping scandal story about the 1984 LA Olympics.
- ProPharm sentencing press reports.
- New article on Larry Bigbie bust that went down in Jan 2006.
- March Pharmaceuticals manufacturer of Danabol DS claims all recent Body Research versions are fake.
- Major British steroid supplier jailed for seven years.
- 87,066 hits