>Abbott announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved AndroGel 1.62%, a clear, odorless, gel formulation shown to restore testosterone levels in hypogonadal men with half the volume of gel at the starting dose compared to AndroGel 1%. At the starting dose, the new AndroGel 1.62% contains 40.5 mg of testosterone in two pump presses, whereas AndroGel 1% contains 50 mg of testosterone in four pump presses.
Dosage and administration for AndroGel 1.62% differs from AndroGel 1% and the two are not interchangeable. Both AndroGel 1.62% and AndroGel 1% are prescription medications used to treat adult males with low or no testosterone, also known as hypogonadism.
- New doping scandal story about the 1984 LA Olympics.
- ProPharm sentencing press reports.
- New article on Larry Bigbie bust that went down in Jan 2006.
- March Pharmaceuticals manufacturer of Danabol DS claims all recent Body Research versions are fake.
- Major British steroid supplier jailed for seven years.
- 87,066 hits