>Abbott announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved AndroGel 1.62%, a clear, odorless, gel formulation shown to restore testosterone levels in hypogonadal men with half the volume of gel at the starting dose compared to AndroGel 1%. At the starting dose, the new AndroGel 1.62% contains 40.5 mg of testosterone in two pump presses, whereas AndroGel 1% contains 50 mg of testosterone in four pump presses.
Dosage and administration for AndroGel 1.62% differs from AndroGel 1% and the two are not interchangeable. Both AndroGel 1.62% and AndroGel 1% are prescription medications used to treat adult males with low or no testosterone, also known as hypogonadism.
- Indian athletes' nutritional supplements contained Dianabol and Winstrol ?
- ProPharm sentencing press reports.
- Florida pain clinics owned by the George brothers raided but so far no charges filed.
- Advanced Stealth steroids lab busted in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Steroids case against Signature Pharmacy dismissed by New York Judge.
- 84,242 hits